Tuesday, December 2, 2008

All I have is free time and it's still not enough...

I've decided that I must be a time-waster - which goes against everything I pride myself on being. Brian and I are basically taking 4 months "off" from living real life and we still don't get everything on the list done...I don't anyway. Sometimes it seems like the more time you have, the less you get done. I am beginning to realize that you simply can't have SO many good intentions to fulfill, or worthwhile projects. When you get married...as many of you know...you have to move, you have to pay bills, you have to get all kinds of insurance because life is risky, you have to cook and clean and do laundry (in my case at the laundromat)...and it should be simple because neither of us are working or in school, yet every day ends with things on the list for tomorrow! I'm assuming it takes most people months and months to get everything under control because they aren't taking time "off" to get it all done. If I'm wrong just let me assume that this is true because the thought does make me feel a little better about myself :) We got all of our wedding videos and pictures back - I have good intentions of posting them, but I'll have to see where that falls on the priority list when I make one :) Anyway, we're alive and well. I'm going to get on top of the blogging thing...maybe when I have more to do and I'm forced to practice time management.

1 comment:

  1. I hate that! I know just what you are talking about- even when you have free time you still feel like you don't have enough.,....... FRUSTRATING!!!!

    ReplyDelete