Monday, December 8, 2008

Randomness!

Here is some of what we do with our free time...
Hike to the Y: We were not prepared for this. We expected a leisurely walk...it's not. Where shorts - take water - and be prepared for a mile uphill :) And yes...my face is bright red. Drywall Pros: Because Brian and I aren't doing a lot really productive things these days we agreed to help his uncle drywall his basement. Brian had done it before and I was brand new to the job, but we did a walk in closet, a bedroom, and a hall in a mere 12 hours. We each tried to put screws through our hands - good thing that we are both up to date on all of our shots!
Hair Cut!
Brian has been traveling a lot lately. His hair has been less than a priority and he DOESN'T like it when it gets too long. My mom had a haircut kit in her closet and we had free time so I cut his hair... It's not a professional job, but it isn't bad. I was proud of myself and Brian got to see just how domesticated I can be :)

1 comment:

  1. That was a great day!! Yeah for being married. I love the domesticness... that is a good time. Brian doesn't just trust anyone to his hair....yeah for having good skills Liz, it will save you a lot of money in the long run. :)

    ReplyDelete