Monday, December 8, 2008

Wedding Day Bliss

It was so COLD...the coldest weekend in October. If you live in the Magic Valley you might remember it as the weekend with the big snow storm :) We still got married...and we still took hours of video and pictures outside of the temple! So the entire day was made possible by so many amazing people...Sweetheart Manor...Keith and Diane Bevan are fantastic. Our family...especially our parents for being them. And of course, Sarah, the mastermind behind so much of the day and my best friend. Here are some of our faves as far as pictures go.

4 comments:

  1. Liz... I love your wedding day photos! Wasn't it the best day ever!?! Mine was! It happened so fast though, I wish we could do it all over again sometimes.

    p.s. I've done that hike to the Y... it's out of control.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am ready for an update you two!!! Congrats Liz on your job and keep up the good work Brian!! I hope you pass your serving test Liz. Love you and Miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohh i love your pictures.. i'm a little annoyed because my photographer STILL has not given me back any pictures, i only have the ones my family took! oh well we mis you guys and hopefully we'll see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your wedding photos! They are beautiful!
    You guys look super happy and cute together!

    ReplyDelete