Wednesday, February 18, 2009
Wow...
I'm officially the worlds worst blogger. I don't post anything for months and then I feel so inclined to post months worth of life at once :) (you can't just leave gaps!!!) I started this blog as something that I can save for Brian and I to look back at down the road...but it's possible that I'm trying to do TOO much to document my average and somewhat uneventful life. I currently have 9 completed scrapbooks, an up-to-date autobiography, a full-blown facebook page, a journal, and an attempted blog :) I'll be honest with you - my life is great (I personally love it!) but it's probably not at an adequate interest level for everyone else to be so well published :) My declaration with this post is that my blog will probably never be the most entertaining part of your day, or a 'must see/must read'. And my confession is that I will more than likely follow a cycle of not posting anything for months followed by an influx of out-of-date posts because of my lack of commitment to one single medium of self documentation...but anyway...be prepared for a lot of posts to follow this throughout the next few days....and after that - don't worry about seeing much from me for a while :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I know I could just call you to chat, but you should really try to post more often so I know what is going on in your world! Love ya!
ReplyDeleteI check your blog often and would love to read more about what you and Brian are doing! Keep the posts coming!!!
ReplyDeleteI posted something!! YEAH!!
ReplyDelete