Tuesday, March 3, 2009
Jillian!! YEAH!
I'm not going to retract my last post, but I will admit that it's refreshing to see Jason and Molly so happy together. Anyway, they are old news now and I'm so excited for Jillian...what an adorable person!! And - I really do hope Melissa is moving on and doing amazing because I really think she deserves all the best in life...and it really hasn't been delivering for her.
So now I feel obligated to justify my insane love for this show and I can't find any suitable words. I'll admit, good justification probably doesn't exist - I just love it, I just do :) I hope you all don't think I'm pathetic and living my life vicariously through my television. If you do think that - you would be so kind if you would just not tell me :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
lol i am the same. We need to have a bachlorette party every monday and watch it!
ReplyDeleteGOSH i hated Jason because I loved melissa and i thought that molly looked like ursela off of little mermaid!! BUT i didn't watch last night cuz i was studying what did i miss! hah
ReplyDeletealright roz...first i agree...i never did notice the ursala thing though...i'm going to have to take a better look! jason and molly were very chummy last night. and melissa didn't come at all, but they said she's doing good - but that's just what people always say. and jillian is the top dawg now! i love her. that's the whole recap.
ReplyDelete