Well, I'm upset - not as upset as MELISSA though!
1st) I LOVE Melissa and was never crazy about Molly.
2nd) Jason has some issues with indecision
3rd) W-O-W. WOW.
And the real kicker...
*dumping the girl you previously proposed to on national television, on national television*
I agree with Jimmy Kimmel (in saying this to Jason), "I hope you get married and it all works out beautifully for you, but I'm pretty confident that you won't."
Oh...poor Jason, too bad you acted like a dip, but hey - at least you followed your heart (the second time).
And for the record, I officially nominate Melissa or Jillian as the next Bachelorette.
Monday, March 2, 2009
Bachelor UPSET
Well, I'm upset - not as upset as MELISSA though!
1st) I LOVE Melissa and was never crazy about Molly.
2nd) Jason has some issues with indecision
3rd) W-O-W. WOW.
And the real kicker...
*dumping the girl you previously proposed to on national television, on national television*
I agree with Jimmy Kimmel (in saying this to Jason), "I hope you get married and it all works out beautifully for you, but I'm pretty confident that you won't."
Oh...poor Jason, too bad you acted like a dip, but hey - at least you followed your heart (the second time).
And for the record, I officially nominate Melissa or Jillian as the next Bachelorette.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey liz this is Tasha, I found your blog through Tara's. But I just watched the bachelor, and I totally agree. I thought he was a nice guy, but I thought wrong. That made me never want to watch this show again!!
ReplyDeleteHey Liz! Just wanted to say Hey and I found your blog!! I really hope we can meet up all of us girls before you all move away!!
ReplyDeleteAmen to that post! I liked Jason until last night, the big jerk!
ReplyDeleteI hear ya girl. I am still livid. He couldnt have just talked to her before the show? I liked how melissa handled it. She put him right in his space. And what a jerk for making out with Molly 5 minutes after he calls off an ENGAGEMENT. he is a PIG.
ReplyDeleteI am with you 100% (on both posts)!!! It's a shame cause I really really liked Jason.... I still like him ok- but I thought that was a real low blow to Melissa!!!! Can't wait to see Jillian on the next season she is a doll!
ReplyDelete