Trip to BURLEY
Two weekends ago I went home to Burley (I don't know if Burley will ever stop being "home") and surprised my mom for her birthday. Brian was gone on a work trip to New Mexico and even though I missed him it turned out to be a well timed trip. Sarah & I spent some time making cards with our cricuts, I ran errands with my mom, we went through a session at the temple & were even able to seal my grandparents together & their children to them. It was a once in a lifetime experience. I went to my cousin Megan's bridal shower & we had a big family dinner with the Belliston side. I had a sleepover with Addie - who for a 3 year old takes up way more than her fair share of the bed! And on Sunday we did the whole "happy birthday" thing for mom who turned 39 (again :)). I absolutely LOVE my family & I love being with them.
Bri & I have been going on at least one date night a week. We usually go to dinner & then do something else fun...some weeks we go on more than one date, but I really like our date nights. We know it won't be as easy to do all of these things when we have kids, even though we still plan on trying :) Anyway, we have a ton of fun with each other & here are some recent pics.
(it turned out AMAZING!)
No comments:
Post a Comment