Where did you meet your husband?
I was in Las Vegas for a cheer competition & he was friends with one of the other cheerleaders. He came to hang out with us one night & she practically PUSHED us at each other...her persistence paid off :) A big thanks to Becky Walker.
When was your first kiss?
It was that night at the La Quinta hotel....ha, we had to move fast - he was leaving on his mission in 16 days...I wouldn't have waited 2 years if I didn't know he was a good kisser ;)
How long have you been married?
5 months 12 days
What does he do that surprises you?
He surprises me every day. Most of them are good surprises ;) One day I was sitting in church while he was still working in Iowa & low and behold he walks in and sits down next to me! He likes to pull off "big surprises" like that. I LOVE the little surprises though...one thing I love the most is how he quietly sneaks out of bed in the morning & never wakes me up until he comes in to kiss me goodbye.
What is your favorite feature of his?
I've never singled out one thing, but I LOVE his hands & his lips.
What is his best quality?
He is so giving. He is sincerely concerned about other people - their needs & their happiness. I have a lot to learn from him...
Does he have a nickname for you?
He just calls me babe, or Liz. At least he doesn't say "hey you!" :)
What is his favorite food? Cheese. On anything & EVERYTHING.
What is his favorite sport? He likes tennis & baseball...he's not the guy that watches sports on TV all the time...I really love that about him!
What is your favorite thing to do as a couple?
We are both daydreamers & planners...we like to take drives & walks together & talk about life & our future. We love games - a favorite is Catch Phrase. We are both addicted to watching Friends late at night. We love to go new places with each other. I like to listen to him sing & play his guitar & he humors me by acting interested in my scrapbooks & craft projects.
Does he have any children?
Ha...no...
Does he have any hidden talents?
He is dang talented...can pick up at almost anything in the world. He is musical & athletic. Oh he'll love this - he can crochet :) One night when we hadn't been married very long we were getting in bed and he pulled out his string & needles from underneath the side of the bed...I almost died :) I haven't seen him pick it up since...lol, but it is kind of sweet & I stopped giving him a hard time when he told me that his nana taught him how when he was a little boy.
How old is he?
Almost 23... May 12th
Who said I love you first?
I just asked him about this & it turned into a bit of a disagreement :)
This is the real conversation (you can decide for yourself):
Brian: "I'm so in love with you"
Liz: "I love you"
Brian: "I love you, too"
So, WHO SAID IT FIRST? I say he did, he says I did :) And he also tells people that I kissed him first which is a bit of an elaboration at the least.
What is his favorite music?
He is pretty open. He loves Jason Mraz, Damien Rice...those songs that melt my heart when he plays his guitar & sings.
What is his favorite color?
I don't know the answer to this question, but I don't think he does either :)
What do you admire most about him?
He is solid in every way. He is so committed to things he believes in and dedicated to everything he does. He puts 100% of himself into the gospel, his education, his work & our relationship. I'm so lucky to have him.
Will he read this?
He will if I tell him it's on here....I don't think he would ever check the blog for fun though :)
I love you Bri. Thank you for all that you do & for being the man that you are. Forever & ever, BABE!
And I tag anybody who wants to do this one...it's a fun one!
Great post Liz!! I love Brian too. He is such a great guy! We need to come see you... how about this weekend?
ReplyDelete