Tuesday, March 24, 2009

10 Happy Things

1. Love being with Bri...love laughing w/ him about silly things :)
2. Family...I wish I could be with them every day & I miss them more than words can express!
3. Being clean & organized. I like doing it & I love being surrounded by it.
4. My hobbies - scrapbooking, crafts, working out, learning new things, being outdoors, & of course watching my favorite movies & shows...I'm a tv person.
5. New STUFF - especially bags, purses, clothes, jewelry & getting my hair colored.
6. Food. I love cold cereal w/ yummy honey, extreme fudge moosetracks ice cream, strawberries & a million other things.
7. Making lists & crossing things off. Sometimes I write down things I've already done...just to cross them off :)
8. Sweatshirts, blankets, heaters, the sun....all things warm!
9. MEMORIES - in my mind, in pictures & scrapbooks & in conversation...I remember them often & I'm grateful for everything I've experienced in my life thus far.
10. Life. We all have our ups & downs, but I'm happy to be who I am & to have people to love.
I'm tagging Sarah... & I'll even do two for you :)
1. Dr. Pepper
2. Your darling family

1 comment:

  1. ohh how cute that brian can knit! hah i laughed when i read that story! haha it was pretty funny

    ReplyDelete