Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Shout out to the BURLEY girls!

Last saturday I went to lunch in Salt Lake with a few girls from Burley. I haven't spent much time with many people from Burley and to be completely honest I wish I had done better after moving to college....so....thank goodness for people who are proactive in keeping in touch. I really, REALLY loved high school. I have so many fond memories of those years & the people that were there with me. It was really nice to see & chat with some of the girls from back in the day :) Anyway, I just wanted to say that I love & miss all of the Burley girls (& boys)...life just keeps going & sometimes you look back & realize how many amazing people you've known & how many great experiences you've had.
Me, Jessica (Barrus) Nelson, Chelsey (Harmon) Butcher & Jess (Byington) Fenton

4 comments:

  1. How Fun!!! I know what you mean.... it's nice to get together with people and reminicse!! I miss talking with you Taryn!!!!!! Thank Heavens for blogs

    ReplyDelete
  2. oops Liz that was supposed to say you AND Taryn!!! HAHA

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol...that's so funny...i didn't even notice it the first time :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks like it was fun! Are you and Brian moving to Fresno?? I feel so behind! Good luck with everything!

    ReplyDelete