The past few months have been a blur. Our time in Provo is done for now. We are 90 % packed and off to Fresno for the summer. I do get to go to Burley for 2 weeks to see the family before I leave for four months, but I'm excited for yet another change! Brian & I have been on a lot of little adventures together & we are always looking forward to the next one.
So I'm done at the Olive Garden (for now anyway!). Brian is done with another semester of school & we've managed to have a lot of fun along the way. I got to go on a great trip to California/Disneyland with my family in March, we bought a new car, we went to the rodeo in Idaho & life has been great.
I'm a little sad to leave our "first home". All 525 square feet of it :) It's been the perfect little launch pad for our life together & we will look back on it with lots of great memories.
yay but think of all the new fun adventures we'll be having this summer~ I love your new car How exciting! are you guys still taking both cars??
ReplyDeleteGood luck on your new adventure and congrats on the new car... Looks like life has been busy but fun and that's the way it should be!
ReplyDeleteI like the car... it looks like a good one. Be safe and we will miss you. Good luck this summer.
ReplyDeleteHi Liz - I love the car! Sounds like you guys have been on the move for a while now. Enjoy this time you have with each other and see and do what you can. Soon you will have children and it will most likely slow down a bit. I think back to when Bryan and I first started dating and the fun we had going places and just being "free!" Don't get me wrong, I love my children and wouldn't change any of it. I just can't wait for a few more years when they can go and do things with us!
ReplyDeleteAnyhow, always glad to see you both well! If you get a chance, we are on facebook and I have lots of pictures downloaded - check them out!
Take care!
Johleen