Saturday, May 23, 2009
Home is where the heart is...
Home to me is still Burley...I don't know if anyone else that has been "away" from home for over 5 years still thinks that, but with all the moving around I have done - home is still Burley and probably will be for a really long time...in fact - my parent's house is still programmed into my phone as "Home" :) I know that home is "where they love you" - and my husband definitely loves me and he is definitely the single most important person in my life, but lets do the math people - he is a little outnumbered by the entire Belliston family. I've been in Fresno for 2 weeks now and I'm starting to get used to it. The area we live in is BEAUTIFUL and this year is really kind of cool because the office has so many married people in it and the girls are a lot of fun! I've been spending way too much time at the pool...I have tan lines to prove that, and Brian has been spending a lot of time working (I can't say "too much" because his work is the whole reason that we are here...but working a lot nonetheless...)and now that I think of it he has some great farmer's tan lines to prove that as well :) But anyway, here are a few pics from the last month or so!
Bri turns 23....welcome to the club hubby :)
We went to Vegas to "revisit" the night we met...it was cute, Brian even got us a room at the same hotel I was staying in the night we met over 3 years ago!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You look so cute Liz in all your pictures. You nailed the home thing right on the head. I am the SAME way. Lance always says, Isn't Utah your home now. Lol, cause whenever we are leaving Idaho I say well lets head back to utah, where as when we are leaving from Utah I always say I can't wait to get home. Idaho is home to me and is home in my phonebook too!
ReplyDeleteBurley will always be my home...but I agree with you, I think even if I lived far away, Burley would always be home. I really think you should come visit for a couple weeks. I miss you tons. We could go kayaking!
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you came and visited me! I miss you tons! Love ya Liz!
ReplyDeleteI was trying to see if you had pictures of the Baseball game so I could steal them from you. How about I bring my camera and you can play with it! And we can have lots for really good easy pics(no more saying, "you have to hold it down for a really long time, to the amateur with your camera)
ReplyDeleteI don't think anyone understands Burley being home better than me! Hence the reason I moved back... I guess I just couldn't stay away! But you're having so many adventures too! Lucky girl. What is your husband doing for work?
ReplyDelete