Monday, July 27, 2009
GOING HOME!
I am homesick for Idaho. I can't believe I'm even saying this, but I'm sick, sick, SICK of the HOT Fresno weather. The only way to enjoy weather that is over 105 degrees every day is to sit at the pool or in front of the air conditioner...but working doesn't really allow for that and the contstant pool party really does get old anyway :) I planned a trip home for August 6-20 thinking that it would be a great and needed break, but then Brian and I decided that we are going to move back to Utah at the end of August anyway...so, when I get back to CA from my vacation to ID - I get to move back to Utah! I'm so excited. Utah doesn't quite cut it on the "home" level either, but it is such a HUGE step closer. SO YAY! And I'm really excited to be in Burley for the FAIR! I haven't been to the fair in years because I'm always living so far away...scones, dutch oven, corn on the cob, & maple bars. Yes, please. And there is nothing like family. I can't wait to spend the afternoons just hanging out with my mom and Sarah. There are no words at all for how much I miss them when I'm not there. I have some Fresno updates too, but this is obviously what is on my mind tonight so I will catch that stuff up later :) This is worth mentioning though...Brian took me to the Keith Urban/Sugarland concert a couple of weeks ago and it was ABSOLUTELY worth every single penny! If you ever have the chance to see Keith Urban - GO!!! I'm not the type of person that likes to drop a lot of money on concerts because they come and go so quickly, but I can honestly say I'd do it again for this one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm very excited for you to come home! I have LOTS planned for us to do...I hope you're in the mood to clean and organize! Love ya...see ya soon!
ReplyDeleteOh how I wish I were going to the fair too! I completely agree with you :) We're moving actually today to Tacoma, WA so I'm excited. Have fun back in Burley and then in Utah again!
ReplyDeleteoh your so lucky to go home for that long! 1 week is not long enough, i started bawling today cause i hated being back here so much haha but where's our cool concert pictures from KEith Urban!
ReplyDelete