Does anyone else have the cold that just keeps coming around? It's official - this bug LOVES me. I consider myself a generally healthy person...I eat well, I bundle up when I go out, I wash my hands frequently, and I take my vitamins! And this is no ordinary cold...it's the intense head cold with the sinus headaches, the long nights of sleep at a 90 degree angle, the constant companionship of the afrin bottle, and the teary eye look that compels complete strangers to ask if there is something wrong :) So anyway...I found this picture today and I thought...maybe I don't just have the bug anymore...maybe I have BECOME THE BUG!
Monday, February 23, 2009
Where is the VITAMIN C?
Does anyone else have the cold that just keeps coming around? It's official - this bug LOVES me. I consider myself a generally healthy person...I eat well, I bundle up when I go out, I wash my hands frequently, and I take my vitamins! And this is no ordinary cold...it's the intense head cold with the sinus headaches, the long nights of sleep at a 90 degree angle, the constant companionship of the afrin bottle, and the teary eye look that compels complete strangers to ask if there is something wrong :) So anyway...I found this picture today and I thought...maybe I don't just have the bug anymore...maybe I have BECOME THE BUG!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wow... you too! I'm glad I'm not the only one, cause as they say, misery loves company :o) I'm just getting over the tail end of yet another cold this winter.
ReplyDeleteOh man I am sorry! hopefully you will start feeling better. Luckily none of us have got it yet. (knock on wood)!
ReplyDeleteLuckily I haven't been in that boat much lately but my mother-in-law has a remedy that I have now committed to. I don't know the exact amounts of the ingredients but take a little bit of cayenne, honey, lemon juice, and boil it in water. It's hot and disgusting, but it got rid of most of my symptoms within 3 days or so. Saved my life! So I can get the exact if you dare to try it :)
ReplyDeleteMan I am sorry. I hope you get feeling better soon.
ReplyDelete