Wednesday, October 29, 2008

A new home and all the new possibilities...

We love our apartment. Its 525 square feet!! You better believe we've got every inch of it covered. We came from Idaho to Provo with a trailer FULL of our belongings...Brian is a reasonable guy - he doesn't have a whole lot of stuff. I on the other hand have decorated every home that I've lived in for the past four years -a total of 10. When we moved here with a trailer I brought most of the home decor and other stuff that I've collected over the years because I didn't know what we would want to have! Our cozy little place was full in no time and the trailer went home almost as full as it came. I've learned 2 things since we moved in that surprised me a bit and I thought I'd pass them on, 1)It's nice to not be overwhelmed with extra space and extra stuff and 2) You can, and I still do, lose things in 525 sq ft (the plus side is that you just don't have as many places to look for those things!). So this is it...our home as it will be until April -which for both of us seems like a long time to be in one place.
P.S.
Brian and I are learning to play our parts as husband and wife.
I am sewing...for the first time ever...and Brian...well Brian thought it would be a manly thing to do to grow some facial hair...he shaved after 3 days...thank goodness!!

8 comments:

  1. I love it!!! It looks so cozy and very grown up. Good job you two!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH your house is cute! And I'm glad Brian shaved!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your house is very nice...I'm impressed with how each room seems to coordinate with the others! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Liz, your house is so cute and I am so proud that you are SEWING! congratulations--you guys are such a cute couple. Isn't married life GREAT?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kudos to you Liz for sewing, cause Carl does all the hair-growing AND patching up in this household, haha. I can't wait to see you guys Friday!! :D <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. You guys look great and so does you place. Congrats. We should get together some time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah, I found it! Your place looks great. Everything in its right place. It's so perfect... so you!

    ReplyDelete