Sunday, October 26, 2008

Newlywed...and lovin it!

Married life is great, eh? You fall asleep on the couch at night and nobody has to go home when you wake back up! You wake up together every morning - in the same bed at least - maybe not at the same time :) Here is another plus...you have your own place!! You aren't living with roomies or with your families...it's all yours. We are definitely enjoying the "ours" part about being married. We love Provo, too. So far anyway...not that we've done a whole lot, but it's pretty here, all of my favorite stores are within miles of our apartment, the ward is great, and it's a little warmer than Idaho. We definitely don't have anything to complain about. Life is GREAT!

4 comments:

  1. Yeah for having a blog!!! I am so happy about that. Our blog site is www.morganandbethany.blogspot.com You'll have to make a link on your blog to ours. I love your pictures and can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the slide show... The Whipples by the way is Stephanie Berrett and her husband.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you are enjoying the married life... it only gets better and better! I promise. It seemed like everybody kept telling us at first, "The first year is the hardest..." Well... Maybe Travis and I are just weird or something, cause everyday just gets better! I love it!

    ReplyDelete