Monday, October 27, 2008

Liz is Derek - Brian is Bailey

We have a problem...we are addicted to Grey's Anatomy...so tonight we got on abc.com which resulted in us taking the which character are you most like quizzes. Brian is apparently intimidating and I'm just strait up McDreamy :) Sounds about right!

5 comments:

  1. My mom, dad, husband, and I are all addicted to Grey's too! But the whole Dr. Torrez/Haun thing has been really grossing me out lately...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with the Torres/ Haun thing.... Anyway~ I can see how you would both be those characters. Can't wait for each Thursday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't say I'm a fan of Grey's, but I am a fan of your site! Your pictures are great, your blog looks terrific and your pictures are so fun - can't wait to see more! I love you both and miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Liz!
    Your blog is cute--I love your background! Yeah- we are in Provo... where are you guys living? We should get together sometime and catch up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Liz, congrats on your wedding! Your video was beautiful, and you two are soo cute together, and you look soo happy.

    I am also a hug Grey's fan. It's my guilty pleasure you could say! Also, I just found out that they removed Haun from the show competely-they said it wasn't because of the lesbian thing, but because Haun and Torres had both become "unlikable" either way-Yay!

    ReplyDelete