We went to Puerto Vallarta for our honeymoon. We highly recommend it...both the honeymoon experience and Puerto Vallarta itself! We went on a Vallarta Adventure...it started in a boat in the ocean which took us down the coast to a place that would have been a 2 hour drive. Then we loaded up in a jeep to head up the mountain. When we got to the actual start point of the adventure we rode mules up the mountain (yes, mules). Before loading us onto our respective mules the tour guides explained that they carefully select a specific mule for each rider. It only took three steps on mine to figure out that I was on the most stubborn mule of the entire bunch. We held up the line all the way up the mountain. The tour guide behind me kept yelling "ha mula!!"...I couldn't help but be a little embarrassed by the situation. So anyway, the real question is why was I on that mule? The adventure consisted of ziplines and repelling through the mountains. I had never been on a zipline before, but I feel like a professional now. When we got to the first repel I was grateful that Brian took me repelling before the honeymoon. I just backed right off of the cliff. We had four British people in the group that kept everything interesting :) We definitely hit the entertainment max between the accents, the profanity, and watching them zipline and repel. So other than the adventure day the typical honeymoon day consisted of this:
Sleep in
Breakfast
Boogie Boarding in the Ocean
Reading Breaking Dawn
Lunch
Pool
Daiquiris (non-alcoholic of course)
Nap
Dinner
Walk on the Beach
So the high recommendation for everyone to go comes without further explanation. We feel very lucky that we had the opportunity to do something like that...it was definitely a once in a lifetime and unforgettable expereince!
Sign me up for a trip to the beach. Sounds like a great time.
ReplyDeleteMorgan
Seriously, what's up with you guys and perfect photos? The one as your header is amazing. What's the trick, Bri, green screen?
ReplyDelete